Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Attack day 2 ...

Day 2
Loss: 0.5kg

morning all!! just had my coffee and dukan bread for midday snack.. yum.
Today's weight was 62.6 - so less of a drop from the previous day but very happy.

The weather in Madrid these days is so gorgeous. It semms like spring, but May weather spring. It hasn't rained (like real rain, not just a few drops, but good old three days in a row raining) in like 3 months, which is terrible as Madrid is a city with high polution and you can tell in the air that we are suffocating. Plus the countryside is so dry, and the lakes at very low levels, like the ones we would expect in August. So... we are very very concerned. Anyway, in the meantime we are enjoying the nice weather. Bad thing is I am too tempted to use my Vespa instead of walking... oh well.

Also this weekend B and I are going to Valencia to the "fallas" so eating will be a challenge. Specially because we have already planned a paella with friends on Sunday.

On my last Dukan attempt I had a "celebration" meal even if on Cruise phase every once in a while. Obviously my weight loss was slower but it was the price to pay. I did not mind at all. So, Fallas here I come, I hope the scales wont punish me too much. Until Friday though I will behave. I also just cancelled tomorrow's sushi lunch with a friend we had planned beofre re-attakcing Dukan... we will meet next week, preferably not sushi!!

This diet is very easy to do, just need to plan ahead!!
Today's lunch: Chicken breast with sautéed onions and tofu
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree, if you plan ahead this diet isn't so bad. But going out to restaurants is still a bummer ... at least for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is easy... and mmmm sushi XD I'm a huge fan of sushi <3

    Make sure if you are doing a celebration meal a week even while on phase 2 that you follow the guidelines, only one serving and don't use it as an excuse to binge ;)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete