Thursday, March 22, 2012

Back to (almost) square one!

Hello!!
The weekend was a disaster food wise. It was almost imposible to keep up with the diet as these types of festivities are crazy! Saturday except for the alcohol (beer, wine) food was mostly protein. Sunday and Monday rice... and that was the begining of the end... Anyway... weight is back up to 63.5 and since I got back Tuesday I have more or less been Dukan but not quite.

Today and tomorrow will be PP and this weekend for the first time in a loooong time I will be home, no special plans, no trips.. but I have a dinner on Sunday which will be Mexican food on the menu... let's see how that goes.

How are you all doing? I will catch up on your blogs now as this week I haven't checked them.

Have a great day! Spring is here!! Enjoy it!!

2 comments:

  1. Spring is here, yes, indeed!
    Sorry to hear about your slip, but you know, you can do it ;) Best of luck resisting those yummy Mexican dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get back on it! Don't succomb to temptation, you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete